Apply for Vacancy for Medical Assistant at UC Davis Health in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
UC Davis Health is proud to offer a unique combination of personalized care and extraordinary academic medical expertise at our PCN Davis medical office. Additionally, the University offers a full range of patient-centered primary care for both adults and children at this location, with an emphasis on wellness. Davis patients also have periodic on-site access to UC Davis Medical Center specialists in a range of oft-used medical specialties, such as; cardiovascular care, dermatology, allergy care and general surgery. Likewise, as part of a world-class university and the region’s only academic health system, our Davis physicians work to apply the latest knowledge to solve health problems; and can offer access to new therapies and advanced technologies when needed.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Medical Assistant in the USA:
- The incumbent is responsible for sustaining an environment of intrinsic good will for the practice while providing optimum services to patients.
- Also, the incumbent provides non-licensed medical support to; medical care providers as a medical assistant for the department/clinical team for which it is assigned.
- The applicant is supervised by a Licensed Independent Practitioner (LIP) when administering medications and performing or assisting with procedures. \
- Likewise, the incumbent works under the direction of a clinic manager (practice manager and/or nurse manager) for administrative purposes, including customer service, professional behavior & development, assignment & scheduling of work, and performance of job functions not requiring supervision by an LIP.
- At least 1 year of recent MA experience in a similar setting
- Also, primary or Specialty care experience in an Ambulatory Care Setting
- Must have Certificate of Completion from a medical assistant training program.
- Likewise, current CPR certification.
- Must pass UCDHS Pharmacology verification exams if needed in job.
- Moreover, must be able to administer injections; must have written evidence of validation for training and competency in medication administration by injection and skin testing.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.