Apply for Vacancy for Medical Sonography at Collin College in the USA. The category for this job is Medicine – Radiology.
This part-time instructor position will assist with diagnostic medical sonography skills training in the sonography lab. Oversee sonographic exams performed by students. Assist students in practical and clinical skills as outlined in the curriculum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mentor and train sonography students.
- Also, assist students with sonography procedures to include: abdomen, small parts, OBGYN, MSK, pediatrics, and/or vascular studies.
- Evaluate and provide feedback to sonography students.
- Moreover, maintain time and evaluation forms for sonography students assisted.
- Provide a positive environment for students to be actively engaged in their learning environment.
- Additionally, assist faculty in developing and updating curriculum and competencies as needed.
- Assist in establishing new relationships and maintaining current relationships with clinical partners.
- Likewise, be available as scheduled for students.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the program director.
- Furthermore, perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
High School diploma or equivalent and one (1) year of paid sonography work experience required. Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution preferred. Also, American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS), American Registry for Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) Registry required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of sonography imaging equipment
- Proficiency in guidance, evaluation, and instruction
- Also, knowledge of sonography protocols
- Proficient in general, obstetric and gynecology, MSK, pediatrics, and/or vascular imaging
- Additionally, ability to utilize imaging equipment
- Similarly, ability to communicate effectively.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.