Apply for Vacancy for Merchandising Manager at Fayetteville Technical Community College in the USA. The category for this application is Business and Financial Services.
The Merchandising Manager performs in-store responsibilities to support the Store Manager, coordinating with all staff for the efficient running of day-to-day activities. Supporting front and back of house activities including financial transactions, store displays, inventory control. Also, in the absence of the Store Manager the Merchandising Manager will assist the Assistant Manager with the manager’s responsibilities in addition to their own.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Work with leadership and collaborate with College departments and other vendor partners, increasing our core base and reach within the Campus and Community.
- Likewise, responsible for staff on floor selling and customer service activities. Sets realistic sales goals for store staff and overall goals for the entire store. This includes training sessions on sales techniques for new and existing staff.
- Oversee and manage all print and digital projects as needed.
- Additionally, provide input into the College Store marketing plan.
- Provide input to store’s annual budget and monthly P&L reporting.
- Work closely with Lafayette IT Department to maintain network connections and website stability to ensure peak efficiency and PCI compliance on all platforms.
- Also, assists as needed with student charge accounts for the College Store.
- Is knowledgeable with the College Store Department Charge accounts files. Assists in answering questions from Department personnel about their accounts.
- Additionally, assists with accounts payable for the College Store. Reconciles all PO’s with invoices for accuracy and ensures all invoices paid on time. Processes and oversees all store operations and works with Plant operations to ensure proper lighting, store safety and store loss prevention devices are all working correctly. Works with the manager in coordinating special event setups.
- Similarly, oversees register operations and safe reconciliation to ensure accuracy at the end of each business day and make sure cash deposits made in a timely manner.
- Covers on weekends as the manager on duty. Opens and closes the store, manages store staff and pulls and processes web orders.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Merchandising Manager in the USA:
- Knowledge of college store operations, inventory control, purchasing practices and POS software.
- Also, knowledge of online sales, marketing and merchandising techniques.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Combination of 5 years’ experience in retail sales or a bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Furthermore, four years progressive experience in retail operations preferred
- Likewise, proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.