Apply for Vacancy for Multimedia Developer at Purdue University Global in the USA. The category for this job is Multimedia.
The Multimedia Developer collaborates with the Curriculum Specialists and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify learning needs and objectives for creating high-quality interactive media to support student learning. Also, the Multimedia Developer designs and develops engaging and interactive advanced instructional media elements using instructional design and multimedia theories and methodologies according to established needs, aesthetics, quality standards, budgets, and project deadlines.
- Analyzes course content, interprets instructional media needs and requests, and collaborates with course development teams in the planning of advanced instructional media elements for individual courses
- Also, collaborates with stakeholders, including the Curriculum Specialists and SMEs, to create the multimedia plan for the courses to support student learning.
- Uses multimedia plans to design and develop the advanced multimedia using appropriate technology which is aligned to PG media standards.
- Likewise, designs and develops engaging and interactive advanced instructional media elements using instructional design and multimedia theories and methodologies to support student learning.
- Moreover, communication and time management in a virtual environment to meet stated deadlines.
- Plans and devises the layout of text, photos, illustrations, and other media for presentation.
- Creates media templates for curriculum team.
- Additionally, assists with updating LMS template used for course development.
- Reviews current media content for technology compliance.
- Also, creates unit home images for use within the course template. Resolves multimedia course issues.
- Trains curriculum staff with multimedia software.
- Likewise, thoroughly understands and remains current with the latest industry technology tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) in Instructional Technology, Technology, Media Design, Graphic Design or related field from a regionally accredited institution; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years related experience. Expertise with design and media development tools; 5+ years advanced multimedia development preferred.
- Also, competency with Windows OS and Mac OS.
- Knowledgeable with Brightspace and/or other LMS system.
- Likewise, expertise with design and media development tools
- Ability to analyze course content and determine and develop multimedia that supports content.
- Moreover, proven ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.