Apply for Vacancy for Multimedia Producer at Whitman College in the USA. The category of the position is Information Technology – Multimedia.
The video and multimedia producer will create compelling video and multimedia content for www.whitman.edu and other digital and social media channels. Additionally, requiring creative, editorial and technical expertise, the producer creates multimedia content that tells the Whitman College story in compelling ways that capture the viewer’s attention in support of Whitman’s strategic goals, with an emphasis on marketing to the prospective student audience.
- Create an average of one to two short-form videos every two weeks.
- Also, as part of the communications team, advocate for smart use of video as a storytelling vehicle and collaborate with other content creators on multimedia storytelling.
- Serve as an internal consultant and collaborative partner for communications staff, supporting their efforts to include video and multimedia in their work.
- Likewise, keep up-to-date with the latest trends in video and multimedia.
- Partner with the content team and other college departments to create and distribute video through the college’s various channels.
- Using appropriate analytical tools, measure the effectiveness of the college’s video and multimedia to inform future work.
- Furthermore, hire and manage student and freelance photographers and oversee photo shoots and event photography. Oversee the accuracy and completeness of photo captions and credits and help students develop their visual and professional skills.
- Moreover, manage digital assets including the photo library and video footage, and facilitate access to digital assets.
- Maintain communications office videography and photography equipment and recommend necessary equipment and software as needs (and technology) change.
- As needed, serve as the college’s staff photographer.
- Additionally, ensure all video and audio assets meet accessibility guidelines.
- Similarly, strategically develop and maintain the college’s YouTube account so it aligns with the college’s recruitment strategy.
- Strong video and still photography skills.
- Furthermore, fluent digital editing skills, with expertise in video storytelling as well as with software platforms related to digital editing and retouching (e.g., Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom).
- Understanding of digital video formats for upload to YouTube and other digital channels, as well as with gathering and interpreting video analytics.
- Also, excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple concurrent projects on time, on brand and on budget.
- Likewise, comfort meeting new people for video projects, and the ability to connect in professional and appropriate ways with subjects and stakeholders by email, on the phone and in person.
- Three or more years of professional experience producing video and photography.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Also, applicants will be asked to provide a portfolio of work that demonstrates both technical and storytelling skills.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.