Apply for Vacancy for Network Engineer at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Furthermore, diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values.
Moreover, Texas A&M University is a public land-grant research university in College Station, Texas. It was founded in 1876 and became the flagship institution of the Texas A&M University System in 1948. As of 2020, Texas A&M’s student body is the second largest in the United States.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Furthermore, five years of networking design experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of advance routing protocols, BGP, MP-BGP, iBGP, eBGP, MPLS, VXLAN, EVPN and routing policies
- Moreover, must be able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Also, ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Additionally, ability to work with a diverse range of people
- Likewise, must have strong interpersonal skills
Other Requirements or Other Factors:
- Hiring restrictions in compliance with System Policy 15.02 Export Controls: Must be a United States citizen, permanent resident, or a person granted asylum or refugee status in accordance with 15 CFR, Part 762; 22 CFR §§122.5, 123.22 and 123.26; and 31 CFR § 501.601.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Likewise, five years in Higher Education
Preferred Licenses and Certifications:
- CCNA, CCDA, CWNA, and/or JNCIA
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Project management, mentoring, negotiation skills, basic vendor relations, advanced client relations skills, proposal writing, business acumen, persuasive communication, adaptability to change, team leadership skills, and quality assurance methodologies
- Additionally, use of automation to improve functions or tasks.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.