Apply for Vacancy for Office Assistant at Santa Fe College in the USA. The category for this job is Administrative Assistants.
Santa Fe College (SF) has been recognized as one of the top-rated community colleges in the United States. Santa Fe College is a comprehensive public college that offers a range of Bachelor’s degrees, Associate in Arts, Associate in Science and Associate in Applied Science degree options, as well as Certificate and Non-Degree programs. A high quality of life, temperate climate, proximity to the University of Florida, diverse cultural events, and plentiful recreational opportunities make SF and Gainesville an ideal community to work and live.
- Provide a welcoming environment for International Center guests, especially students, in a manner consistent with the Division of Student Affairs’ standard for “Service Excellence”
- Also, provide coverage for the front desk including answering phones and helping visitors complete the check in process
- Similarly, schedule student appointments with International Center staff as appropriate
- Clean the public spaces and conference room within the International Center
- Likewise, prepare for meetings and events within the International Center as requested by staff
- Report on analytics related to International Center visitor logs
- Additionally, assist with coordination of work study students assigned to the International Center
- Track the availability and need for general office supplies, including printer supplies, for the International Center
- Moreover, run errands across campus to deliver documents and materials when needed
- Support select International Center events
- Provide service excellence through courteous, informed, accessible.
Required: HS diploma/GED plus two years of related work experience, or a combination of education and related work experience equal to two years, is required. A criminal background check will be conducted.
Preferred: Foreign language competencies and intercultural communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
- Also, able to effectively handle confidential and proprietary information.
- Moreover, communication – able to effectively communicate in a professional, diplomatic, empathetic, and tactful manner using preferred method and level as applicable to the job.
- Additionally, independent work – able to work independently with limited supervision and able to self-motivate.
- Organization & Time Management – able to plan, schedule, and organize tasks related to the job to achieve goals within or ahead of established time frames.
- Similarly, systems & Software – proficient level of knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or relevant position software programs.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.