Apply for Vacancy for Office Manager at Muhlenberg College in the USA. The category for this job is Administrative Assistants.
The Office Manager, under the direct supervision of the Assistant Dean for Academic Life, is responsible for coordinating and implementing all office-related functions to provide efficient, timely, and accurate output of work assignments and projects as well as the supervision of front desk student employees. Also, the Office Manager is also responsible for supporting the Director of the Office of International Student Support (OISS) in planning and implementing all major student events as well as international student pre-orientation.
- Work with staff to facilitate all tutor assignment and course-specific workshop communications.
- Likewise, track and monitor office activities and priorities to ensure progress toward completion of established goals.
- Collaborate with staff to troubleshoot areas for improvement in office procedures and protocols.
- Open the office in the morning and staff the reception area in the absence of student workers.
- Moreover, monitor and maintain multiple office budgets, expense reports, and associated documentation (receipts, credit card reconciliation, check requests, etc.).
- Also, manage the hiring, training, supervision, work flow, and professional development of 10-12 work-study employees who provide clerical support and customer service for the office.
- Contribute to the leadership development of all student employees and volunteers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Also, a minimum of three years of relevant office, managerial, and project management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Similarly, strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with a varied staff.
- Computer knowledge and capability (Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, Google apps, etc.).
- Additionally, ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to plan and prioritize toward the completion of concurrent tasks.
- Likewise, commitment to a community of care, student support, and diversity.
- Successful completion of background checks, including but not limited to education and national criminal background.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.