Apply for Vacancy for Operation Manager at Brandeis University in the USA. The category for this application is Business and Financial Services.
Position Overview for at Operation Manager at Brandeis University
The Operations Manager will support daily operations of Our Generation Speaks, including the annual OGS Summer Fellowship, its recruitment and admissions, venture funding, alumni activities and more. Also, this is a full-time, year-round position focused on ensuring smooth, effective operations in all aspects of OGS programming and activities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Executes and ensures efficient and effective operational platforms for all day-to-day aspects of the OGS program, including:
- OGS Fellowship – programming: Plan and execute all operational platforms for orientation, 15+ special events, academic program, guest visits, weekly calendar, etc.
- OGS Fellowship – provisions: Coordinate housing contracts, dining, visas, travel arrangements, etc. for 30+ Israeli and Palestinian fellows
- Moreover, recruitment and admissions: Manage application processes and review systems; coordinate a week-long, international trip for 75+ candidate interviews
- Similarly, supervises summer fellowship staff, coordinates and delegates duties,
- Likewise, liaise with Regional alumni coordinator for local and Boston based alumni events and activities
- Moreover, manages all aspects of OGS Advisory Board Region Delegation – flights, accommodation, travel etc for high level executives
- Manage a seven-figure program budget
- Moreover, manage all program expenditures, revenues and monthly expense report reconciliation
- Also, create and maintain relevant budget reporting documents, including monthly expense breakdowns, full fiscal year budget, and actuals-to-projections analyses
- Likewise, facilitate payments for consultants, contracted staff/services,
- Works collaboratively with OGS fiscal sponsors to ensure timely transfers of investments for OGS ventures, and grants for OGS Alumni
Manage administrative tasks in human resources and office management capacities including:
- Facilities requests, office supply, storage, digital and hard-copy filing systems, etc.
- Also, provides administrative support to OGS Growth Committee members – scheduling in-person meetings, calls, international travel,
- Moreover, collaborates with OGS senior staff in creating job descriptions and job postings, onboarding of new OGS staff,
- Additionally, administrator for all aspects of OGS’ Bridge Loan Fund 501(C)(3)
- Moreover, bookkeeping – all revenues, expenditure and documentation for loans to OGS Alumni ventures, maintains accurate ledger for all Bridge Loan fund monies,
Desired Skills & Qualifications for Operation Manager Brandeis University
- 3-5 years of experience in operations, logistics, program management, or similar setting
- Also, undergraduate degree in related field
- Likewise, demonstrated expertise in budget management and finance; Coupa and Quickbooks software experience is a plus
- Moreover, proven experience in event planning
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Drive, Gmail, Docs, Sheets, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Additionally, energetic, enthusiastic, cooperative, trustworthy, and flexible
- Furthermore, fast learner and independent worker, ready to learn by doing.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.