Apply for Vacancy for Operations Assistant at Keene State College in the USA. The category for this job is Residence Life and Housing.
Summary of Position
The Transitions & Community Living office at Keene State College invites applications for a Housing Operations Assistant to provide highly responsible administrative and operational support to the Director of Transitions & Community Living and staff within the department. This is a full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, non-exempt position. The minimum starting salary for this position is $16.05 per hour, commensurate with education and experience, complemented by a generous benefits package.
- Assess information from student applications to determine housing assignment.
- Also, assist with the coordination of multiple annual housing selection processes.
- Likewise, perform Colleague housing processes including MCRGS for refunds/additional billing, data entry of all academic year housing assignments, housing terminations and cancellations, mailbox data entry and maintenance.
- Moreover, maintain accurate records and databases for the purposes of putting students into or removing them from housing.
- Review and process room change requests approved by CDs/ACs during the academic year. Send room change authorization emails and room change cost differential notifications. Update both HMS and Colleague with new assignment.
- Collect, review and process room change requests outside of the current academic year based on availability.
- Similarly, send room change notification emails and room change cost differential notifications. Update both HMS and Colleague with new assignment.
- Professionally respond to all incoming email communications for the department via Community Living.
- Also, create, edit and send departmental emails from Community Living with high level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Courteously and professionally handle incoming departmental main line telephone calls.
- Likewise, triage office traffic.
- Assist staff with office equipment operation when needed.
- Additionally, annually edit, create content for, and test for functionality and accuracy of all online departmental housing related applications in conjunction with supervisor and IT tech.
- Moreover, review and, in conjunction with the Director when needed, approve or deny all Wufoo form submissions regarding On-Campus Residency Requirement Exceptions and Release from Housing Contract requests.
- Consult with and provide solutions for students and parents who have questions, issues or complications concerning on-campus living.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.