Apply for Vacancy for Operations Manager at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category of the job is Business and Financial Services.
Under guidance, is responsible for the administrative, financial and operational management of the department
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Operations Manager in the USA:
- Oversees workload/portfolio allocation and reallocation of support staff and/or direct reports as needed.
- Also, ensures that staff is properly trained on functional responsibilities. Develops training guides and job aides to support this objective.
- Monitors levels of quality of service as measured by satisfaction surveys, customer comments and direct observation. Recommends strategies that are responsive to quality of service needs.
- Likewise, identifies, tracks and shares with leadership key unit performance management metrics.
- Ensures data accuracy and integrity within relevant systems as necessary.
- Similarly, serves as a subject matter expert on relevant systems as needed and takes lead or oversees any system updgrades or integrations.
- Additionally, assists management and leadership teams with identifying and initiating improvements to enterprise resource system(s).
- Develops, updates, and revises operations policies and standard operating procedures as needed.
- Moreover, maintains up-to-date knowledge and expertise on institutional policies and processes to ensure maximum efficiency and integration with functional processes.
- Moreover, builds positive relationships with key institutional team to ensure that policies and workflows are documented and meet institutional standards.
- Likewise, makes recommendations to leadership regarding data management and central data repositories to increase efficiency and streamline reporting.
- Also, responsible for data integrity, QA and reporting. Produces high quality reporting provided to leadership at regular intervals and ad hoc.
- Similarly, serves as primary liaison with Finance, to address day-to-day process efficiencies and troubleshoot shared issues related to account creation, transactions, and budget management.
- Additionally, develops and updates website pages that include general content, workflows, “how-to” guidelines, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Approximately 4 years of related experience, preferably in an academic healthcare or research setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated strong communication skills.
- Furthermore, established leadership skills
- Also, ability to multi-task/handle simultaneous tasks and excellent project management skills.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.