Apply for Vacancy for Osher Instructor at San Diego State University in the USA. The category of the job is Adult and Continuing Education Programs.
San Diego State University is a public research university in San Diego, California. Founded in 1897 as San Diego Normal School, it is the third-oldest university and southernmost in the 23-member California State University system. SDSU has a fall 2020 student body of 35,578 and an alumni base of more than 300,000.
The mission of San Diego State University Global Campus is “to be a world leader in delivering innovative educational experiences to all learners, expanding opportunity and transforming lives. Also, the University’s programs and technologies are ever-evolving to meet ever-changing needs; our high level of service and support is a constant.”
- Adhere to the specified number and length of class meetings and location, as required for assigned course(s), workshop(s), and program(s). Any change to this commitment, other than illness or serious emergency, must be agreed to, in writing, in advance, by the program lead.
- Also, refresh curriculum each time with the latest and most relevant content. Ensure that content reflects the overall program description and learning outcomes.
- Likewise, provide handouts to Osher Staff at least two weeks prior to course start date. Materials provided must be complete, and provided in a professional format.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- At the beginning of the term present a short preview/overview of course to help promote it to the prospective students in attendance.
- Furthermore, review and consider student feedback on course evaluations.
- Adhere to all copyright laws, policies and procedures indicated in the instructors’ handbook, updated via correspondence periodically.
- Additionally, adhere to all SDSU Research Foundation policies and procedures.
- Must be a subject matter expert in the proposed topic.
- Master’s degree or higher in related field
- Also, three years of teaching experience
- Likewise, experience teaching older adults
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.