Apply for Vacancy for Physician Assistant at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The category of the position is Health and Medical Services.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Additionally, aligned with Rutgers University-New Brunswick and collaborating university wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Physician Assistant for the Department of Medicine within the Rutgers, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
The incumbent must meet the following
- Performs as a mid-level provider and has the responsibility for meeting the needs of the Nephrology patients and practice.
- Also, obtains patient’s medical and social histories, performs physical exams, prescribes medications, orders lab tests, order other forms of therapeutic procedures or testing, and reviews lab values and test results for outpatient Nephrology patients.
- Likewise, be responsible for performing and educating staff and patients in office-based diagnostic and treatment procedures relevant to Nephrology.
- Additionally, responsible for managing Nephrology patients with chronic kidney disease. Provide education to patients about relevant procedures including dialysis.
- Furthermore, provides patient education to meet the physical and emotional needs of the patient.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Graduated from a Physician Assistant Program approved by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Certification from the National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Also, New Jersey License from the State Board of Medical Examiners-Physician Advisory Committee.
- Likewise, BLS Certification
- Previous experience in dialysis.
- In the case of a new graduate, they may be considered under the condition that he/she successfully takes and passes the Certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and the New Jersey License examination from the State Board of Medical Examiners – Physician Assistant Advisory Committee on the first available date following his/her graduation.
- Additionally, Valid driver’s license or reliable source of transportation.
Special Instructions to Applicants
- All applicants must upload a current copy of their license/certification.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.