Apply for Vacancy for PMO Manager at University of South Florida in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
USF Information Technology (USF IT) provides technology services and support for the University of South Florida. The IT team, led by the Vice President and CIO, provides the following services; Administrative Services, Client Support, Communication Services, Teaching and Learning, Additionally, analytics and Reporting, Mobile and Web Services, Consulting Services, Cybersecurity Service and Research Technologies.
The PMO Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of the activities and tasks performed within the Agile Portfolio Management Office (PMO). Likewise, this includes supporting the IT governance process, supporting resource planning processes, participating in strategic planning activities, and driving maturity in the Agile Transformation of USF IT. Also, they understand the priorities of the university and align IT investments with those goals. They will also perform agile roles on initiatives as needed. Furthermore, the incumbent participate in the management and support of agile portfolio management tools, processes, and best practices. Additionally, they also participate in the Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE) to help build teams’ skills in agile competencies and principles.
- Supports IT governance with the goal of optimizing IT investments using value-driven decision making. Activities include preparing for governance meetings and facilitating meetings, reporting, and communicating the portfolio of initiatives, monitoring progress of initiatives and providing guidance as needed to ensure initiatives are delivered on time and meet expectations.
- Similarly, supports resource planning activities by partnering with resource managers to align resources to initiatives in the portfolio. Monitors the portfolio and anticipates and prepares for future needs based on resource performance data.
- Also, serves as Scrum Master or other agile related roles to deliver products that meet client expectations.
- Likewise, Participates in the development of technology strategies, including participating in strategic discussions, documenting strategic plans and roadmaps, facilitating annual reviews of plans, and ensuring strategic plans align with the goals and priorities of the institution.
- Furthermore, Provides management and support of the processes and tools used in agile portfolio management and governance. This may include process development and refinement, evaluation and selection of agile portfolio management and governance tools, and administration of the tools.
- Moreover, may be required to train and supervise OPS students and other team members. Stays abreast of latest trends in technology and use this knowledge to bring the most effective solutions to the institution.
- Also, performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or other field involving software and analytical training, and four years of IT related work experience,
- Also, OR a Bachelor’s degree with no specific required field and five years of IT related work experience,
- Likewise, OR a Master’s degree and three years of IT related work experience,
- OR a combination of eight years of IT related work experience and validated training. Preparation for a relevant IT certification is considered to be related training.
- Agile, scrum, or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification
- Also, Portfolio management or governance experience
- Must understand and can apply Agile, Scrum, and SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) principles to various situations to help develop and aid others in executing best practices.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.