Apply for Vacancy for Polysomnographic Tech at University of Michigan in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
The University of Michigan is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Founded in 1817 in Detroit, as the Catholepistemiad, or the University of Michigania, 20 years before the territory became a state, the university is Michigan’s oldest.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 2:1 Match on retirement savings.
- Also, the University will provide regular professional development through University of Michigan professors and physicians on the latest developments and new technologies in the neuroscientific field.
- Likewise, offer advancement opportunities including night coordinator and day-shift positions focused on scoring sleep studies, performing day studies, MSLT’s, MWT’s and setting up home screening.
- Furthermore, team support staff assists in the cleaning of equipment so you can focus on the patient and procedure.
- Exposure to innovative neuroscientific studies and practices.
- Moreover, direct communication and partnership with some of the top sleep specialists in the country.
- Cutting edge technology.
What skills will you use?
- You will precisely apply electrodes and perform biocalibrations.
- Also, you will work with a variety of patients including adult and pediatric populations.
- Likewise, you’ll also set up top-tier equipment and troubleshoot common issues
- High School graduation.
- Additionally, eligibility or Registry by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists or Licensed Respiratory Therapist with sleep specialty credential within six months of hire.
- Associates Degree preferred or satisfactory completion of course work in the physiological and biological sciences is desirable.
Michigan Medicine conducts background screening and pre-employment drug testing on job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent job offer and may use a third party administrator to conduct background screenings. Also, background screenings are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Report Act. Pre-employment drug testing applies to all selected candidates, including new or additional faculty and staff appointments, as well as transfers from other U-M campuses.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.