Apply for Vacancy for Postdoctoral Fellow at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The category for this job is Science – Biology.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Also, aligned with Rutgers University-New Brunswick and collaborating university wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Postdoctoral Fellow for the Department of Medicine within the Rutgers, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Performs specialized research techniques and procedures related to phenotypic characterization of cardiovascular disease using available imaging techniques.
- Also, compiles and analyzes data using machine learning techniques; yield appropriate conclusions and recommendations in support of further research, research publications, and grant applications.
- Additionally, assists in the establishment of performance standards, development of research protocols, and coordination of multiple research projects.
- Likewise, assists in maintaining laboratory records and files.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Postdoctoral Fellow in the USA:
- Holds a Ph.D. or MD degree.
- Also, relevant background in Biomedical Sciences, specifically cardiology, cardiovascular diseases, and cardiac imaging.
- Experience in clinical and/or basic research, data collection, analysis, and presentation.
- Moreover, candidates in all but degree (ABD) status will also be considered.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Effective oral and written communication skills; and ability to understand and communicate in English to sufficiently perform the job duties.
- Also, computer literate with proficiency and working knowledge of database and reporting tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Likewise, demonstrated ability to work in a laboratory setting and perform laboratory research.
- Ability to follow all safety precautions in the laboratory.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.