Apply for Vacancy for Practice Administrator at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category for this job is Health and Medical Services.
Under guidance, is responsible for the strategic oversight and implementation of efficient operational, financial, and administrative activities of a large multi-disciplinary clinical practice or multiple practice sites. Additionally, this role ensures maximum exposure, marketability and promotional opportunities for clinical services offered by the practice and focuses on initiatives aimed at enhancing the patient experience.
- Identifies and recommends operational enhancements and efficiencies to reduce costs and increase efficiency and quality.
- Additionally, oversees the levels of quality of service as measured by satisfaction surveys, customer comments and direct observation. Implements strategies that are responsive to quality of service needs.
- Also, develops financial and strategic models for short and long-term planning. Oversees implementation of planning decisions.
- Moreover, manages annual and operating budget.
- Similarly, sets Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to determine performance standards for providers and staff.
- Reviews staffing model to maintain adequate staffing levels.
- Develops corrective action plans based on analysis of data performance reports.
- Likewise, oversees and coordinates efficient utilization of OR time and/or clinical space.
- Ensures practice compliance with local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Furthermore, ensures maximum exposure, marketability and promotional opportunities for clinical services offered by the practice.
- Likewise, ensures that facilities and equipment are in optimal and proper working condition. Coordinates preventative maintenance and repairs as needed. May perform minor repairs if qualified and as needed. May advise on upgrades for performance enhancements.
- Moreover, maintains up-to-date knowledge of essential computer systems, software and/or policies and procedures related to function(s) of role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Approximately 6 years of related health care practice management experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial analysis and budgeting.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.