Apply for Vacancy for Practice Manager at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category for this application is Health and Medical Services.
Weill Cornell Medicine, officially the Joan & Sanford I. Weill Medical College of Cornell University, is the biomedical research unit and medical school of Cornell University, a private Ivy League university. Also, the medical college is located at 1300 York Avenue, on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City, along with the Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences. Likewise, the college is named for its benefactor, former Citigroup chairman Sanford Weill.
Under guidance, is responsible for the management of the operational, financial, and administrative activities of a clinical practice
- Ensures compliance with regulatory audits/inspections and/or internal reviews. Develops and recommends corrective action plans to address deficiencies identified. May serve as liaison to audit team(s) during on-site visits.
- Moreover, maintains inventory of supplies, equipment and/or reagents. May order supplies/equipment/reagents as authorized or ensure that needs are escalated appropriately. Receives supply orders and confirms accuracy of delivery. May assist with cost control.
- Additionally, ensures that facilities and equipment are in optimal and proper working condition. Coordinates preventative maintenance and repairs as needed. May perform minor repairs . Moreover, may advise on upgrades for performance enhancements.
- Also, maintains up-to-date knowledge of essential computer systems, software and/or policies and procedures related to function(s) of role.
- Utilizes financial reports to develop action plans aimed at maintaining or improving financial and/or operational performance.
- Likewise, oversees and/or approves procurement and disbursement/reimbursement activities. Ensures proper internal controls are in place around financial transactions. Resolves any financial issues as needed.
- Additionally, monitors levels of quality of service as measured by satisfaction surveys, customer comments and direct observation. Recommends strategies that are responsive to quality of service needs.
- Furthermore, ensures practice compliance with local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Similarly, manages the annual budget and monitors variances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Approximately 3-5 years of related health care practice management experience.
- Also, significant related experience can substitute for formal education.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical billing procedures and third party professional fee billing.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.