Apply for Vacancy for Practice Supervisor at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Weill Cornell Medicine, officially the Joan & Sanford I. Weill Medical College of Cornell University, is the biomedical research unit and medical school of Cornell University, a private Ivy League university.
Under guidance, is responsible for the management and supervision of the day-to-day activities of a clinical practice.
- Monitors levels of quality of service as measured by satisfaction surveys, customer comments and direct observation. Recommends strategies that are responsive to quality of service needs.
- Also, ensures practice compliance with local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Identifies and implements policies, procedures and best practices to ensure optimal practice performance.
- Likewise, reviews and optimizes provider schedules to ensure appropriate fill rate. Also ensures adequate staffing levels to provide optimal support for the practice.
- Additionally, analyzes wait or lag for new appointment times and works with leadership and providers to enhance patient access to appointments.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to determine and address performance issues of providers and staff.
- Furthermore, assists with periodic practice reviews particularly focused on provider efficiency, schedule utilization, coding optimization, reduction of missing charges, meaningful use, etc.
- Likewise, responsible for disbursement/reimbursement activities as needed.
- Also, ensures compliance with regulatory audits/inspections and/or internal reviews. Develops and recommends corrective action plans to address deficiencies identified. May serve as liaison to audit team(s) during on-site visits.
- Moreover, maintains inventory of supplies, equipment and/or reagents. May order supplies/equipment/reagents as authorized or ensure that needs are escalated appropriately. Receives supply orders and confirms accuracy of delivery. May assist with cost control.
- Similarly, performs other job related duties as required.
Approximately 2-4 years of related health care practice management experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical billing procedures and third party professional fee billing.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.