Apply for Vacancy for Product Developer at North Carolina State University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st July 2021.
Essential Job Duties:
The individual selected for the Senior Product Developer position will work with colleagues on the product development team, University Communications (UCOMM) leadership, and product users across campus to architect, develop, and maintain enterprise-level web communication platforms. Additionally, as an advanced-level member of the web development team within University Communications and Marketing at NC State University, the individual in this position must be able to help influence the direction of the university’s web communications and marketing strategy through the development of university-specific web platforms using WordPress and Laravel.
- Architect, develop, and maintain enterprise-level web communications and marketing products and applications
- Likewise, create products that are extensible and easily maintainable
- Help manage product development cycles from the planning stage through to execution and maintenance
- Additionally, act as a liaison and consensus builder between groups when suggesting product-based solutions
- Furthermore, provide advanced client support
- Have a basic understanding of UX best practices across multiple web platforms
- Additionally, conduct user research to produce products that are effectively meeting client needs
- Act as mentor to junior team members
- Likewise, provide support on client projects
- Other duties as assigned.
Master’s degree and at least one year of relevant experience; or Bachelor’s degree with at least two years’ of relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and relevant experience.
* For management-level roles, also include with the above requirements 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to write clean code as well as advise others on best practices.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of programming and coding and integrating this knowledge to achieving solutions for highly complicated problems. Investigates, researches and implements new technologies in web design, production and application development.
- Also, ability to apply standard and nonstandard technology applications, and explore and adapt to changing technologies.
- Independently applies judgment to work assignments to achieve desired outcomes.
- Additionally, ability to manage multiple projects that include decision-making authority that directly impacts the direction, scope and outcome of highly complex projects.
- Three (3) years experience managing projects, budgets and leading teams.
- Experience in client relations, project management and communication tools like Workamajig, BootCamp, Wrike, or similr
- Likewise, excellent time management skills.
- Ability to organize and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures like creating site architecture or programming with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Additionally, ability to set priorities, deadlines and know when they need to be changed.
- Works independently and performs job with minimal supervision while maintaining multiple projects of moderate complexity.
- Furthermore, able to adapt to unanticipated changes and developments.
- Must have strong front-end and back-end user experience skills and knowledge to work on most phases of latest applications systems technology and software developments without guidance.
- Likewise, working experience with open-source web development standards.
- Intermediate understanding of usability testing and best practices with some direct experience in user testing.
- Moreover, must stay up to date on current technologies and how they are applied.
- Demonstrated understanding of multi-site, multi-language, global, enterprise, content management systems architecture and implementation
- Also, experience developing for Content Management Systems (CMS), social media, user experience design, information architecture and Web editing tools.
- Ability to create enterprise-level database driven applications using PHP and MySQL.
- Additionally, oroficient in popular integrated development environment (IDE) such as Zend Studio, phpDesigner and Eclipse as well as Photoshop, with working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in responsive design, MySQL, drupal, wordpress, jQuery, HTML 5, CSS3, with understanding of Android, iOS, and other current and new mobile OS platforms. Additional understanding of other technologies including Ruby, ExpressionEngine, CakePHP and CodeIgniter.
- Likewise, experience with web application frameworks and social media APIs.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.