Apply for Vacancy for Production Technician at Anne Arundel Community College in the USA. The category for this job is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
The Video Production Technician works with the Virtual Campus video production team to design and develop instructional content and media for eLearning courses, training applications, and presentations. This individual assists in support of the teaching and learning needs of the college faculty, students, and staff. The Video Production Technician utilizes the latest technologies that enhance student learning in all delivery modes supported by the institution. Also, the Video Production Technician is responsible for assisting with projects related to the use of multimedia applications that support the teaching and learning processes.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with The Virtual Campus video team to advise, consult, and provide services related to the design, creation, and online delivery of digital media.
- Assist with the development and implementation of multimedia projects.
- Also, assist with producing, recording, and editing instructional video productions using state-of-the-art cameras, audio recorders, and editing hardware and software.
- Additionally, help with producing, recording, and editing digital audio for learning management systems and vod/podcasting.
- Furthermore, advise and provide services to faculty and students on related video projects, to include design, writing and editing scripts, and creating storyboards for online delivery of interactive multimedia presentations and videos.
- Similarly, assist with facilitating the video conferencing services offered though collaboration with the Maryland Research and Education Network (MDREN).
- Also, assist with organizing and proper storage of inventory for audio/video hardware, software, and media supplies.
- Associate Degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Likewise, minimum of one year of related experience in digital video editing, multimedia production, and image editing.
- Knowledge of PCs and audio/video equipment required.
- Knowledge of Canvas and Yuja.
- Also, excellent consultative and written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems related to operations and functionality of media production hardware and software.
- Furthermore, demonstrated ability to work collegially with a culturally diverse group faculty, staff, and students on a daily basis.
- Non-linear Editing Systems, i.e.,Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro
- Digital Audio Editing Programs, i.e., Adobe Audition
- Also, Digital Imaging Programs, i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Motion Graphics/Animation Programs, i.e., Adobe After Effects,
- DVD Authoring Programs, i.e., Adobe Encore
- Likewise, Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.