Apply for Vacancy for Professor at Polk State College in the USA. The category for this job is Management.
At Polk State College, amazing faculty and staff create an inspiring workplace. This professional, full time faculty position plays a key role in our college and student success. In addition to excellent academic programs, we offer a collaborative, creative and culturally diverse work environment. If you want to be supported in your professional growth and to be recognized for your contributions, then come work for Polk State.
- Teach courses in accordance with published course descriptions, schedules, procedures and course outlines.
- Also, work with the campus dean, associate dean, department chairs and other faculty and staff as appropriate to assess and modify course and program goals, objectives, methods and content.
- Likewise, conduct on-going evaluation of student progress and maintain records of student course/class performance.
- Moreover, prepare and submit grade reports and other reports on student performance as may be scheduled or required.
- Furthermore, conduct class evaluations and complete other college evaluations in accordance with college policy.
- Additionally, maintain a high level of expertise in the subjects taught.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of the subject area(s) in which the individual is responsible for instruction.
- Also, demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of effective communication and of effective instruction.
- Additionally, knowledge and understanding of the characteristics of community college students.
- Moreover, knowledge and understanding of principles of curriculum development.
- Likewise, ability to communicate effectively in writing, and orally with a variety of audiences in a variety of settings.
- Also, ability to make professional judgments within defined parameters of policy and professional standards.
- The University prefers wo years college teaching experience
- Also, preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated experience in community or state college teaching and assessment.
- Furthermore. familiarity with distance education delivery methods is desirable.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.