Apply for Vacancy for Program Administrator at Stanford University in the USA. The category for this job is Administrative Assistants.
The Europe Center (TEC) at Stanford University provides an interdisciplinary platform for scholars who teach and conduct research on the histories, cultures, institutions, and people of Europe to collaborate with one another and to collectively advance our understanding of the region. The Center provides a forum where experts and scholars productively engage with, and shape, contemporary public policy debates regarding Europe and its evolving position on the international stage. Additionally, the Center contributes to the enrichment of student learning through its minor in European Studies, undergraduate internships in Europe and graduate student research grants.
- Independently implement, administer and evaluate day-to-day activities of the unit, function or program by identifying and executing tasks and objectives, making recommendations that impact policies and programs, and assigning resources to achieve the goals of the program.
- Also, collect and analyze data, create reports, review and explain trends; formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and/or recommendations to achieve the goals of the program or function.
- Additionally, analyze and interpret policies; develop, revise and implement procedures for program or function.
- Likewise, represent the program or function as the key contact and subject matter expert within the department, unit or school. Commit resources and provide information and/or training. May also represent the program or function to external/internal stakeholders and constituencies.
- Moreover, organize and/or participate in outreach activities that may include developing communications and training, planning/promoting events and/or conferences.
- May participate in development of budgets, monitor, and approve expenditures. May perform limited forecasting and provide recommendations that determine the budget.
- Additionally, may direct staff to perform various tasks and assignments. May also supervise staff.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Also, demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.
- Likewise, demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Additionally, ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Moreover, demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant subject matter knowledge.
- Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.