Apply for Vacancy for Program Aide at Texas A&M University in the USA. The category for this job is Health and Medical Services.
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Also, 2 years of relevant experience
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Obtain and hold a passport and appropriate visas on a continuing basis
- Working knowledge of standard computer and software applications
- Also, excellent interpersonal skills as well as both oral and written communication skills
- Moreover, must be detail-oriented and have the ability to successfully organize tasks, multi-task, and prioritize work
- Additionally, demonstrated ability to work professionally, harmoniously, and cooperatively with others
- Be able to work independently
- This position is required to sail
- Similarly, seagoing employees must pass a new employee physical exam and annual physical exams
- Employees will be working in the shipboard laboratories as well as outside on deck
- Also, could require working in extreme environments and under conditions of ship motion and vibration
- Likewise, this is a physically demanding position that requires moving cores and other heavy items (up to 60 lbs.) on a moving ship and working in an environment with exposure to noise, dust, and potential allergens
- Employee shifts at sea are on a 12 hour a day, 7 days a week basis for approximately two months for an expedition
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering field. Graduate degree in a relevant field.
- Also, prior seagoing experience
- IODP experience
- Likewise, basic familiarity with laboratory techniques and laboratory safety
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Background in the geological and/or oceanographic sciences
- Knowledge and use of databases, scientific software, and/or computer-aided design
- Also, knowledge and experience in working with tools (i.e., good mechanical and/or electronics skills)
- Moreover, experience in design, construction, installation, or operation of scientific equipment and laboratory instrumentation.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.