Apply for Vacancy for Program Assistant at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Aligned with Rutgers University-New Brunswick and collaborating university wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Program Assistant (Virtual Call Center) for the Ambulatory Care Services at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Under the direction of the Program Administrator, the Program Assistant provides support for the call center application as well as for the department Auditing and Training programs for in-office and remote staff.
Among the key duties of this position are the following for Vacancy for Program Assistant in the USA:
- Point of Contact (POC) for troubleshooting and resolving issues with program applications.
- Also, collaborates with External vendor for application support.
- Communicates internal changes and issues affecting application performance.
- Moreover, manages technical projects (build, plan, document, train) pertaining to contact center systems.
- Additionally, assists with the creation, distribution, and maintenance of call center performance reports.
- Furthermore, performs audits of call center interactions.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, plus one (1) year of related experience in a business office, government agency or university setting.
- Also, additional related experience may be substituted for a degree on a year-for-year basis.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and have a solid background in MS PowerPoint, Word.
- Previous experience working in a call center environment.
- Similarly, strong mathematical and statistical skill set to maintain accurate data reporting and analysis.
- Data Analysis experience capturing, storing, and reporting performance statistics (call volumes, AHT, service level, forecast accuracy, etc.).
- Furthermore, highly organized to track projects, requests, issues and complaints.
- Goal-driven to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Similarly, self-starter, self-managed, and a team player with keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with others, including the presentation of reports and recommendations to management team.
- Commitment to providing an exceptional patient experience with a high level of accountability.
- Strong professional communication skills- interpersonal, presentation and written.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.