Apply for Vacancy for Program Coordinator at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values.
Texas A&M University’s Department of Chemistry, is a cadre of faculty, staff, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, academic advisors, scientific and technical staff, who have a shared purpose of translating our passion for chemistry to young scholars at all levels in many scientific fields. Also, the Business Office strives to support the goals of the faculty, staff and students in teaching, research and outreach programs, and adheres to the professional standards and integrity in processing university Business.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Also, two years of program coordination and administration experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Also, ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs
- Additionally, ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with students from diverse backgrounds
- Likewise, readiness to plan and implement large, multi-day events. Ability to work with others
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Three or more years of program coordination/administrative experience with a student-centric program
- Furthermore, experience taking an idea from inception to implementation and creating, planning, and facilitating events, workshops, and programming
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to collect and analyze data for use in developing appropriate programming
- Also, adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office experience
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Program Coordinator in the USA:
- Assists the faculty Graduate Advisor and faculty Graduate Recruiting Coordinator with all aspects of admissions programming.
- Also, processes and monitors application systems and tracks data collection. Compiles acceptances and declinations of offers.
- Moreover, manages records system for current applicants.
- Similarly, serves as the primary information resource for prospective graduate students. Prepares decision correspondence to applicants and TAMU Graduate Admissions Office.
- Furthermore, identifies and recommends program improvements. Compiles and submits University competitive fellowships to the Dean’s Office and the Graduate and Professional School.
- Additionally, organizes and distributes information for Admissions Committee meetings. Serves as an information resource in regard to University admissions procedures. Supervises and trains student worker assistant.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.