Apply for Vacancy for Program Coordinator at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category for this job is Administrative Assistants.
Under supervision of relevant departmental and course leadership and working closely with the clinical curriculum office. Additionally, the office of curriculum and educational development the clinical curriculum coordinator is responsible for a wide array of tasks necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the clinical courses.
- Liaises with students, faculty, fellows, residents and other staff regarding a wide array of tasks; communicates student schedules to all relevant sites and faculty; coordinates with affiliate sites for student schedules and needs.
- Moreover, monitors/manages LCME and compliance-related functions: provides student roster and site information; monitors student compliance, mid-course feedback, and course evaluations (OASIS); collects/enters faculty effort tracking data; submits final grades.
- Similarly, manages the electronic evaluation process for students and clinical instructors by making associations and monitoring compliance (OASIS).
- Also, ensures materials for student assessment are collected from all sites and processed appropriately; works with course director to compile and calculate grades; transcribes evaluation comments for entry onto summary student performance evaluation form.
- Furthermore, for clerkships, works with clinical curriculum office to ensure NBME shelf exams are administered to students; distributes practice exam vouchers; posts rosters; proctors exams; reports incidents as necessary; retrieves performance reports following exam.
- Moreover, manages logistical aspects of clinical course; ensures materials are available and completed; secures classroom space/AV support; schedules and proctors sessions as needed; handles reimbursements as necessary; manages scrubs distribution process.
- Also, manages Canvas site;
- Likewise, provides other administrative support to the course directors as necessary.
- Additionally, attends monthly Clinical Curriculum Coordinator meetings.
- Furthermore, for electives, manages the VSLO application process, including tracking enrollment, approving applications, and scheduling visiting students.
Knowledge of computers plus prior related experience in education and or medical education systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Program Coordinator in the USA:
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Also, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Likewise, demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite and database applications.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.