Apply for Vacancy for Program Director at Suffolk University in the USA. The category for this application is Legal Affairs.
Suffolk University is a private research university in Boston, Massachusetts. With 7,560 students, it is the eighth largest university in metropolitan Boston. Also, it is categorized as a Doctoral Research University by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Suffolk University was founded to foster collaborative partnerships to support a growing social movement to institutionalize restorative approaches to community building, response to harm, problem-solving, and violations of legal and human rights.
- Reports to and works with CRJ co-directors to design, develop, refine and conduct all instructional elements of the program including course work, practicum and program, and student evaluations
- Also, establishes milestones and deliverables for enrollment, marketing, course satisfaction, and program evaluation and assessment
- Works with CRJ co-directors and other university staff to manage and monitor marketing, recruitment, and program evaluation
- Moreover, coordinates the logistics of the program in collaboration with CRJ program manager staff
- Interfaces with students, guest faculty, and mentors as needed throughout the program
- Similarly, support CRJ strategic development and training as time/schedule allow.
- Act as the primary liaison between CRJ and university admissions functions around marketing and recruitment
- Also, acts as the primary liaison between program collaborators at the institution level
- Additionally, administers, analyses, and reports on all programmatic evaluations
- Furthermore, provides timely reports and records.
- Min. BA/BS and an advanced degree in a related field
- Experience, knowledge, and commitment in restorative justice
- Also, experience and knowledge in urban educational settings
- Experience working in diverse settings/and demonstrated cultural acuity and cultural humility
- Additionally, ability to work effectively with adults and youth
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with excellent writing and computer skills
- Furthermore, public speaking skills and ability to present ideas persuasively
- Moreover, marketing in various media and in social media
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.