Apply for Vacancy for Program Manager at Harvard University in the USA. The category for this job is Residence Life and Housing.
Under the leadership of the Associate Director of the Graduate Commons Program, the Family Program Manager will promote resident involvement through the development of dynamic programming for residents’ spouses, partners, children, and other family members living within Harvard University Housing properties. The Family Program Manager will manage Harvard University Housing’s four community playroom facilities, including membership processes, programming, and daily operations.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Program Manager in the USA:
- Manage and advise family community advisor (CA) staff of 4-6 on playroom oversight, event planning procedures and staff coverage of events; including spending per community advisor, calendar and event content
- Moreover, manage and coach one Graduate Commons intern focused on research-based curriculum planning around supporting child and family development.
- Develop and execute events for the Graduate Commons community while collaborating with Program Manager team and Faculty Directors as needed
- Likewise, work collaboratively to plan and develop welcome and signature programming, basing content on resident demographics and needs;
- Plan and lead (weekly) community advisor staff meetings; including creation of a training plan for the family CA Team
- Additionally, operate and maintain programming and playroom budgets as defined by the leadership of the Graduate Commons Program.
- Encourage resident participation in all Graduate Commons events and create opportunities for resident engagement with staff, faculty, and CA team
- Furthermore, manage logistics and supplies for all Family Graduate Commons events, including event calendar creation and registration in the Ungerboeck system
- Evaluate effectiveness of programming efforts and adjust plans as needed based on assessment and feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Moreover, minimum of two years of applicable experience in Childhood or Family Development, Early or Elementary Education, or Non-Profit Programming for Family Support.
Additional Qualifications and Skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to maintain and establish positive working relationships with faculty, students, and staff;
- Similarly, strong mediation and/or conflict resolution skills.
- Moreover, master’s in Education, Child and Family Development or related field preferred.
- Likewise, this position often requires lifting heavy objects and furniture to prepare for events.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.