Apply for Vacancy for Program Supervisor at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The category for this application is Other Administrative Positions
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Also, aligned with Rutgers University-New Brunswick and collaborating university wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
- Coordinates residency program operational activities and ensures residency program goals and objectives are accomplished.
- Also, participates with the Program Director and faculty in program planning and in the development of residency program academic and clinical requirements to ensure accreditation standards are maintained and met.
- Additionally, organizes residency program workload; monitors status of work in progress and keeps the Program Director informed of activity priorities and deadlines.
- Likewise, provides management support to residency program personnel (faculty, resident, and staff) by interpreting organizational and departmental policies, standards, operational procedures, and guidelines.
- Participates in residency program block rotation schedules along with the residency program director, faculty and chief residents.
- Furthermore, coordinates accreditation site visits for the residency program, maintaining compliance with accreditation guidelines at all times.
- Also, organizes staff meetings, seminars, workshops and training classes.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field plus three (3) years to five (5) years of progressively more responsible experience in a business, education or a health care environment.
- Also, equivalent experience, education and/or training may be substituted for the degree requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, independent decision making and multi-tasking, strong supervisory and leadership qualities.
.Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.