Apply for Vacancy for Project Manager at St. Catherine University in the USA. The category for this application is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
St. Catherine University is a private Catholic liberal arts university in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Established as one of the first institutions of higher learning specifically for women in the Midwest, the school was known as the College of St. Catherine until 2009.
Members of the Marketing and Communications team are storytellers who create engaging and dynamic marketing messages and materials that raise the profile and awareness of St. Catherine University. Members of this team serve as the voice of St. Kate’s, representing our diverse student body, our commitment to social justice, and helping to achieve our organizational mission.
- Organize, track and communicate the progress of all interdisciplinary, multi-element projects from inception through completion.
- Also, update and maintain the project management system.
- Create and nurture positive relationships with internal and external partners and clients, communicating effectively and respectfully with people of all cultural backgrounds and abilities.
- Furthermore, intake new projects to ensure all need information, assets, and budget are provided.
- Likewise, create and manage project timelines.
- Work with project team to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Assign projects and manage team capacity and workflow.
- Additionally, develop and maintain annual project schedule of all integrated marketing work for internal clients and MarComm team.
- Moreover, maintain project management tools processes for use and techniques and continued education within MarComm team.
- Similarly, develop new systems processes as necessary.
- Research, analysis of process efficacy, latest best practices, etc.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Project Manager in the USA:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, publications, business or a related field
- Likewise, three (3) years of experience in project coordination or marketing project management
- Also, experience planning and leading multi-discipline projects from inception to completion.
- Similarly, experience using best practices and technology in project management.
- Agency experience
- Experience in higher education marketing
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.