Apply for Vacancy for Project Manager at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
The Texas A&M Energy Institute pursues and supports new approaches for multi-disciplinary energy research, education, and external partnerships. Additionally, the University brings together world-class faculty and research teams from multiple disciplines to address the complexity and challenges of important energy problems. Likewise, the University are working to transform the energy research landscape in order to change the world.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Project Manager in the USA:
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
- Similarly, strong time management skills.
- Also, ability to communicate clearly and effectively to ensure understanding.
- Likewise, knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Masters or Ph.D. in an engineering or business field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Similarly, seven (7) or more years of experience working in an academic setting or institution with responsibility for operational organization and execution of multifaceted activities, programs, and grants.
- Seven (7) or more years of experience in scientific and programmatic grant development, writing, and submission of grant proposals and reports including to federal, local, and private funding agencies.
- Furthermore, three (3) or more years of experience in supervision of staff and students, including experience developing job descriptions, evaluations for hiring, and execution of hiring processes.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to cultivate and maintain professional working relationships with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Additionally, ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships in complex program / organizational settings within the academic setting, in industry, and with governmental agencies and entities.
- Experience with interpreting operating policies and procedures; resolving minor discipline and other employee relations issues within an academic setting or institution.
- Likewise, experience with developing and communicating, in written and oral form, detailed; technical scientific and administrative program information to various audiences, including scientific and academic research writing.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.