Apply for Vacancy for Research Assistant at University of Colorado Denver in the USA. The category of the position is Laboratory and Research.
The Adult and Child Consortium for Health Outcomes Research and Delivery Science (ACCORDS) has an opening for a full-time (100% effort) entry-level Professional Research Assistant (PRA) to work for a National Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Institute (NHLBI)-funded project focused on reducing asthma attacks in disadvantaged school children with asthma. Also, this project focuses on coordinating asthma care and addressing social determinants of health needs among families, schools and health providers. Likewise, the project occurs through communities in Colorado with an emphasis on rural communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position will require the ability to balance both independent and collaborative tasks and competing demands.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to following for Vacancy for Research Assistant in the USA:
- Assisting and coordinating with all study team members and collaborators to complete research activities
- Moreover, meeting coordination and support for advisory boards and committees, including minute taking
- Supporting study team activities by scheduling and/or conducting interviews to share information and collect data with full adherence to study protocol
- Also, development of forms for tracking and data collection
- Performance of internet searches
- Likewise, tracking research data from collection through analysis as outlined in the protocol
- Participation in study-related training (human subjects, study protocol, interviewing) and meetings
- Furthermore, obtaining informed consent
- Data entry: Will complete data entry into REDCap or Qualtrics.
- Similarly, survey programming: Will assist in programming new surveys to REDCap and Qualtrics.
- Follow IRB and human subject’s protection protocols, including recognizing and reporting adverse events
- Additionally, assist with IRB amendments
- Performance of basic descriptive statistics
- A bachelor’s degree in public health, education or other health-related profession.
- Also, applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire.
- Previous experience in public health research
- Additionally, aptitude to learn database management and online survey software and other software as needed.
Required competencies, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to work as a team member and work effectively with diverse people
- Also, ability to work with minimal supervision and maximum accountability
- Must be team-oriented, flexible, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Likewise, excellent written and oral communication skills, including communication with professional colleagues, clinic staff and community members of diverse backgrounds
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with all software in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint or presentation software and Outlook. Advanced experience with the Internet and conducting Internet searches
- Additionally, versatility and the ability to operate effectively according to the needs and demands of concurrent tasks
- Ability to represent the University and ACCORDS in a professional and positive manner
- Furthermore, detail orientation to produce reports and presentations without supervision
- Good time management skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.