Apply for Vacancy for Research Assistant at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Under direction, provides research, data analysis and operational support to principal investigators and research coordinators for clinical research studies.
Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that’s committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. The doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies. Likewise, located in the heart of the Upper East Side’s scientific corridor.
- Coordinates the recruitment and enrollment of study participants. Assesses patient eligibility for inclusion in clinical trials.
- Also, assists with departmental mailings, including patient medical records. Ensures accuracy of recipient contact information and location for correct delivery.
- Conducts literature reviews and gains expert familiarity with protocols that will be used as templates.
- Additionally, assists in creation of study database.
- Furthermore, manages and enters collected data into study database.
- Conducts qualitative coding and thematic analysis of study data.
- Moreover, may perform statistical analysis of research data.
- Assists in the preparation of materials, submissions and renewals to the Institutional Review Board (IRB) or IACUC.
- Likewise, assists faculty in the preparation of grant submissions and associated documentation, which may include just-in-time documents, progress reports, routing forms, abstracts and manuscripts.
- Furthermore, performs other related duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Also, approximately one year of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Research Assistant in the USA:
- Statistical and database management experience, including proficiency in SPSS and/or RedCap.
- Also, previous clinical research experience is helpful.
- Additionally, knowledge of medical terminology is helpful.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities