Apply for Vacancy for Research Associate at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The category for this application is Laboratory and Research.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health.
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey is seeking a Research Associate III for the department of Medicine – Infectious Diseases within the New Jersey Medical School. Under direction, the Research Associate III will perform various clinical research tasks relative to ongoing study activities.
- Assists with recruitment, enrollment and retention of participants on clinical trials.
- Maintains responsibility for having a complete and thorough understanding of research protocols, and sponsor policies and procedures as they pertain to conduct of the protocol, and of program SOPs.
- Also, performs study-specific tasks such as obtaining phlebotomy, vital signs or other procedure according to study SOPs and delegation logs.
- Assists with the maintenance of study documents on the restricted and shared drives; assures that documents are filed appropriately and easily accessible to staff.
- Additionally, assists with community engagement activities that includes social media and website maintenance as needed.
- Likewise, assists with preparation for audits/monitoring visits.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field plus two (2) years of related research experience.
- Also, data entry experience.
- Prior experience with infectious diseases.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of regulatory requirements and Good Clinical Practices (GCP) guidelines.
- Likewise, excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to manage independent projects and meet deadlines.
- Also, excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Moreover, demonstrated computer skills with Microsoft Office components.
- iDataFax, RedCap, iMedidata or other database platform experience (demonstrated).
- Additionally, phlebotomy certification (or willingness to obtain).
- Also, demonstrated experience working within diverse communities of color, LGBTQ communities and venues.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.