Apply for Vacancy for Research Coordinator at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category of the position is Laboratory and Research.
This role recruits and enrolls study participants into clinical research programs at Weill Cornell Medicine. Responsibilities include various recruitment (email, phone, in-clinic, table events) and enrollment activities (which may include patient education, informed consent, phlebotomy, physical measurements, and vital signs). Additionally, this role serves as a point of contact for the team and leads the training and mentoring of junior staff in study activities. Incumbents may be assigned to conduct program activities at healthcare locations across the Upper East Side, Lower Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and elsewhere. Likewise, commitment to accuracy, high attention-to-detail, and ability to work independently are critical competencies for the role.
- Serves as a point of contact for the team, leading majority of the daily clinical activities.
- Also, responsible for various study activities, such as consent, physical measurements, phlebotomy.
- Likewise, responsible for patient engagement activities, such as education, recruitment, scheduling, follow-up.
- Assists with brand awareness: marketing, flyer distribution, recruitment table presence.
- Furthermore, responsible for data capture and entry: documentation study activities into REDCap.
- Additionally, assists in the development of research designs.
- Assists in preparation of materials and submissions to Institutional Review Board as needed.
- Moreover, provides guidance and training to new and junior patient research assistants.
- Participates on special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Research Coordinator in the USA:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Sciences, Public Affairs, Public Administration, Marketing, Communications or Theatre is preferred.
- Also, ales, marketing, or recruitment experience required (either in a formal or informal capacity).
- Approximately 2 years of experience in a clinical setting. A graduate degree in a related field may be considered in lieu of experience.
- Likewise, database management experience.
- Experience with conducting and carrying out protocols and research coordination preferred, including experience obtaining informed consent.
- Furthermore, research experience in an academic health center with exposure to a team research environment at all levels (senior investigators, nurses, research coordinators, lab technicians) preferred.
- Moreover, familiarity with IRB interaction, regulatory policies, database input and report generation preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/Mandarin/Cantonese) preferred.
- Additionally, training on REDCap and EPIC is provided, but prior experience preferred.
- Phlebotomy training can be provided, but prior certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills required (i.e. prior “people facing” experience).
- Similarly, Strong communication skills required
- Strong computer and technology skills required (e.x. Microsoft suite)
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.