Apply for Vacancy for Research Instructor at University of Colorado Denver in the USA. The category for this application is Science – Biology.
The University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. Also, the University value the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds.
The Department of Dermatology, Charles C. Gates Center for Regenerative Medicine has an opening for a full-time (unclassified) Research Instructor position.
- Additional responsibilities will require strong background in molecular biology, cloning, and genetic engineering using the CRISPR/Cas9 system.
- Also, the successful candidate will participate in the work of the Stem Cell Biobank and Disease Modeling (SCB&DM) Core.
- Likewise, the primary focus of the work for the SCB&DM Core will be on genetic engineering projects. The duties will include the design and execution of gene editing strategies in human iPSCs and human primary cell lines and the characterization of genetically modified cells.
- The employee will oversee the overall efficiency of the core facility and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Additionally, the instructor will also plan the scope of work for timely project fulfillment. The job duties will include supervision of students and research assistants.
- Design and execute experiments.
- Advise postdocs and students.
- Moreover, manage staff and trainees.
- Supervise students.
- Also, maintain laboratory manuals including all laboratory protocols, SOPs, and policies.
- Develop and implement competency assessment program for lab staff.
- Complete all UCD required training courses and ensure staff have completed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Additionally, perform computer data entry.
- Write manuscripts and part of grant applications.
- Help with SCB&DM core function.
- Likewise, prepare samples and perform analysis of proteomics data.
- Prepare samples and perform analysis of microscopy data.
- PhD or equivalent in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology or other Biological fields, or a related degree.
- Moreover, minimum 4 years of relevant postdoctoral experience in developmental biology, mammalian cell culture, mitochondrial biology, confocal microscopy, proteomics, and genetic engineering.
- 10 years or more of relevant postdoctoral experience.
- Also, work with human iPSCs
- Likewise, light Sheet Microscopy
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.