Vacancy for School Safety Readiness Specialist at Texas State University in the USA. The category of the position is Police and Public Safety.
Applicants must specifically address how they meet these qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.
- Demonstrated experience working in local, state or federal compliance, law enforcement, fire service, emergency medical service, or emergency management
- Additionally, demonstrated experience with the development and/or review of emergency operation plans, other audit or plan reviews, or complex case management or reporting
- Similarly, strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to and with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience facilitating training for adult audiences
- Furthermore, demonstrated experience working in an educational setting or with government agencies
- Demonstrated experience working in local, state or federal compliance, law enforcement, fire service, emergency medical service, or emergency management for a minimum of 5 years
- Demonstrated experience with the application and maintenance of cloud-based software for the registration, licensing, or credentialing of individual
- Also, completion of IS 100, IS 200, IS 700, IS 800, IS 360, IS 362.
- Moreover, demonstrated experience working in public safety or emergency management in a school setting
- Additionally, demonstrated experience with the development and/or review of emergency operation plans in a school setting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Likewise, demonstrated experience with conducting criminal history background checks, researching databases, and processing applications for the registration, licensing, or credentialing of individuals
The Texas School Safety Center (TxSSC) is an official university-level research center at Texas State University. Also, the TxSSC serves as the clearinghouse for the dissemination of safety and security information through research, training; and technical assistance for K-12 schools and junior colleges throughout the state of Texas. Additionally, as a result, Texas has become a national leader in school safety practices; and is relied upon for assistance and guidance from jurisdictions throughout the nation.
A successful applicant must be able to expand the capabilities of the TxSSC and assist with the development and oversight of the statewide school safety and security consultant registry as required in the Texas Education Code. Also, this position will also assist with the comprehensive review and verification process for emergency operations plans, safety and security audits in the Texas Education Code. Likewise, this position will also be responsible for ensuring the latest best practices in school safety and emergency operations planning are integrated into all systems developed by the TxSSC.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.