Apply for Vacancy for Security Analyst at University of Cincinnati in the USA. The category for this job is Information Technology.
The University of Cincinnati is a public research university in Cincinnati, Ohio. Founded in 1819 as Cincinnati College, it is the oldest institution of higher education in Cincinnati and has an annual enrollment of over 44,000 students, making it the second largest university in Ohio.
Assist in performing procedures and provides technical solutions that serve to provide appropriate access to and protect systems from unauthorized users.
- Carry out procedures to ensure that all systems, products and services meet organization security standards.
- Similarly, research information security trends to understand the latest vulnerabilities and threats.
- Also, conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identity vulnerabilities, risk, and protection needs.
- Assist with providing artifacts to Governance Risk & Compliance in relation to internal & external audits.
- Likewise, work with business units to achieve security objectives and identifies, reports, and resolves security risks and violations.
- Moreover, mentor non-security teams regarding risk management, information security controls, incident analysis, incident response, monitoring, and other operational tasks (tools, techniques, procedures) in support of technologies managed by the Office of Information Security (OIS).
- Assist with the formation of information security strategies for the protection of sensitive data.
- Furthermore, develop and present information security training and awareness programs.
- Similarly, serve as seasoned and proficient professional.
- Also, perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Furthermore, four (4) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
Possess a thorough understanding of all aspects of computer and network security, including such areas as firewall administration, encryption technologies and network protocols and contributes through experience, collaboration and problem resolution.
Additional Qualifications Considered
Technical security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GSEC or similar.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.