Apply for Vacancy for Security Analyst at University of Colorado Denver in the USA. The category for this job is Liberal Arts – Psychology.
The University of Colorado Denver l Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. Also, the University value the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds.
- Provide consultations and recommendations for behavioral health questions and presenting concerns to family medicine providers.
- Also, assess, diagnose and treat behavioral, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Furthermore, facilitate group visits as needed.
- Design and implement health promotion/disease prevention interventions.
- Similarly, support goal setting and patient self-management skills.
- Conduct hospital rounds as needed.
- Additionally, facilitate referrals for more significant mental health conditions.
- Doctoral degree in Psychology (PhD or PsyD)
- Also, ability to obtain Colorado state licensure as a psychologist.
- Additionally, ability to obtain and maintain credentialing through the University of Colorado Health system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Clinical skill is required for conducting brief and targeted assessments to provide short-term psychotherapy interventions, health and behavior change, substance use treatment, and triage for appropriate level of care.
- Likewise, demonstrated skill in supervision of clinical staff and trainees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clinic faculty and staff.
- Also, ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Cultures other than their own, experience interacting with communities of color.
- Experience training and developing staff.
- Experience with incorporating diverse perspectives and fostering an inclusive environment.
- Experience with integrated team-based care, particularly in a primary care based setting that promotes an inclusive environment.
- Expertise in motivational interviewing, and evidence-based psychotherapies.
- Also, experiences and interests with culturally diverse groups.
- Similarly, success working with diverse populations of students.
- Likewise, interest in developing and implementing curricula that address multicultural issues with experience with a variety of teaching methods and/or curricular perspectives.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.