Apply for Vacancy for Senior Baker at University of California in the USA. The category for this job is Food Services.
UC Riverside’s Housing, Dining, and Hospitality Services is currently recruiting for a Senior Baker. Housing, Dining, and Hospitality Services supports the global campus community by nourishing and delighting our student guests, faculty and staff with outstanding cuisine, cutting-edge menus and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Culinary Arts certificate or degree in a culinary field.
- Serve Safe Food Safety Certification.
- Hired candidate must successfully complete online Food Handlers Certificate Training within the first thirty (30) days of appointment start date.
- 4 years of recent experience in the preparation of high volume baking and general maintenance of a bakery or kitchen area; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Also, experience in computer skills sufficient to use Excel, Word, Outlook and web based programs to prepare or input data into records.
- Likewise, experience with training, supervising, and evaluating the performance of assigned personnel.
- Moreover, knowledge in directing, organizing, and prioritizing workload to meet required deadlines and department objectives.
- Additionally, experience in a supervisory role responsible for evaluating, scheduling, directing, and complaint resolution.
- Valid Drivers License
- Also, overtime
- Shift Work (hours outside standard Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM work hours)
- Must be willing to work overtime as is necessary to keep the facilities running 100% and variable shifts to cover special events.
- Moreover, must be willing to work at any dining services location.
- Likewise, wear University issued shirt and nametag.
- Furthermore, must successfully complete a pre-employment, post offer physical and allergen test; and background check though DOJ and FBI prior to appointment start date.
- Ability to read, write and perform basic arithmetic calculations and conversions.
- Knowledge and expertise in a variety of baking techniques and recipes prepared for a large dining/food service program. Ability to prepare recipes of a complexity appropriate to the job level and perform multiple task simultaneously.
- Also, ability to accurately read and understand recipes and menus, accurately estimate food inventory requirements, check production and keep records in order to accurately produce baked goods.
- Knowledge of safety techniques and procedures for food preparation, storage and service.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.