The DKUL seeks a self-motivated, creative, energetic, and experienced professional to join our talented team. The successful candidate is responsible for outreach and marketing for library programs/events as well as providing textbook management for a designated division of the undergraduate degree program at the University. S/he will work closely with the University Librarian in space planning of the stand-alone library building under construction. S/he is expected to use a variety of channels and technologies, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skill, to outreach internal and external communities to market programs/events and promote library collections, spaces, and services.
1. Working closely with the University Librarian and functional stakeholders in space planning of the stand-alone Library building.
2. Also, providing support to the University Librarian to explore potential areas for library development.
3. Similarly, seek new opportunities in the community to promote the Library.
4. Likewise, overseeing all strategy and outreach of the variety of Library activities, leading the planning process of the activities on campus.
5. Also, building good relationship with internal and external sources and engaging in campus networking.
6. Furthermore, coordinating with other library staff to prepare program/event calendar, make posters, and write program/event reports.
2. Also, at least two years of full-time work experience in academic settings.
3. Similarly, experience in program design, marketing, and promotion.
4. Likewise, experience in public relations and marketing.
5. Additionally, knowledge about Open Education Resources, fair use, and copyright laws both in the U.S. and China.
6. Furthermore, familiarity with the trend of recent textbook publishing and academic libraries.
1. Graduate degree in publishing and distribution, marketing, or science.
2. Also, relevant work Experience in a Sino-foreign joint venture university.
3. Likewise, experience in project management.
4. Moreover, experience in training, mentoring, and supervising staff and student workers.
5. Furthermore, fluency in oral and written Chinese.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.
|Type of Opportunity||Academic Job|
|Company Name||Duke Kunshan University|