Apply for Vacancy for Senior Lecturer at The University of Texas in the USA. The category for this job is Foreign Languages and Literatures.
The University of Texas at San Antonio is a public research university in San Antonio, Texas. With over 34,000 students, it is the largest university in San Antonio and the eighth-largest in the state of Texas. Furthermore, it includes three campuses across the San Antonio metropolitan area that span 725 acres of land.
The Department of Modern Languages and Literatures at The University of Texas at San Antonio is seeking applicants for the lecturer pool for Fall 2021 and/or Spring 2022. Appointments offered on a semester basis.
- Teaching between one and four German language, literature. Moreover, culture courses in the Modern Language Studies B.A. program.
- Also, application of the latest foreign language methods and technologies to language teaching.
- M.A., Ph.D., or equivalent in relevant areas, such as German language, literature, culture, etc. in hand by August 31, 2021.
- Moreover, university or college teaching experience, fluency in German (with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in German coursework).
- Experience with technology-enhanced teaching.
- Additionally, other fields of expertise related to German and STEM are a plus.
- UTSA is a tobacco-free campus.
- Likewise, this is a security sensitive position. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check.
- Additionally, applicants who are selected for interviews must be able to show proof that they are eligible and qualified to work in the United States by time of hire.
- Also, at the discretion of the hiring department, this position posting may be closed once a sufficient number of qualified applications has been received.
- UTSA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.