Apply for Vacancy for Senior Manager at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Leads the planning, executing and implementation of multiple complex projects and programs. The selected PMO Associate II must maintain complete control on project scope, schedule, budget, risk & issues. Facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget. Also, provide management with regular project updates, create and maintain trusting relationships, identify and manage project issues, identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk response. Additionally, supports, trains, and educates PMO and Non-PMO staff in all aspects of PMO processes. Likewise, partners with stakeholders to collect feedback on potential improvements and helps create project management processes catered to the unique culture of WCMC.
- Conducts project completion reviews, resource and vendor assessments and creates recommendations reports in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Likewise, participates in the evaluation, selection, maintenance and continuous enhancements of project management methodology, tools and templates, and contributes to the overall improvement of the PMO.
- Additionally, define IT project scope, goals and deliverables in support of business goals. Create and maintain project documentation. Monitor and control execution phase to ensure that projects are completed on time and meet business and system requirements.
- Develop standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation required by the PMO which would include detailed project management plans, schedules and status reports.
- Furthermore, report on the status of the overall project. Identify and communicate resource conflicts. Provide presentations on project updates, project cycle, and expected results.
- Similarly, create project budgets; estimate resources needed and work effort for project activities and negotiate with resource managers to ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to achieve project goals. Also, record time spent and report on variance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years of hands-on IT project management experience.
- Sufficient technical background to: Understand the technologies and technical issues involved with IT projects; Additionally, ability to manage project scope and resources; Anticipate, identify and manage resolutions of critical obstacles
- Similarly, proficiency with project management/scheduling software, Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of ITIL.
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Likewise, experience working in a project management office (PMO)
- Working knowledge of PMBOK
- Furthermore, quality Assurance/Quality Control experience
- Also, ability to work under tight deadlines while providing high-quality work
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.