Apply for Vacancy for Senior Writer at University of California in the USA. The category for this application is Sponsored Programs, Grants, and Contracts.
The UC San Diego Department of Surgery ranks among the top surgery departments in the nation. The Department conducts cutting edge translational and clinical surgical research, while providing advanced patient care and serving the community through outreach and education programs.
One of the Department’s missions is to translate promising scientific discoveries into new and better options for the care of patients with surgical diseases. The Department supports one of the broadest ranges of research activities in the nation – from translational research in biology and therapeutics to health services research, bioengineering, and surgical education research.
- Seven years of related experience, education/training, OR a Bachelor’s degree in related area plus three years of related experience/training.
- Also, experience in grant proposal formats, preparation, submission and administration, as well as knowledge of Federal, State and private granting agency regulations.
- Likewise, thorough knowledge and ability to apply all relevant Federal, state, and university regulations, policies, and federal guidance documents.
- Moreover, demonstrated proficiency in public speaking, and writing. Strong skill in written communications including excellent English grammar and punctuation, syntax skills; detailed-oriented proofreading skill. Also, strong skill to edit for content, spelling, punctuation, grammar, consistency, and style.
- Moreover, demonstrated self-discipline and sound, independent judgment completing complex assignments.
- Additionally, ability to work independently, determine appropriate priorities, and complete projects accurately, efficiently, and with a high level of attention to detail, despite competing deadlines.
- Moreover, thorough knowledge and experience with quantitative and qualitative research design; scientific research concepts and terminology.
- Also, advanced knowledge in biology or other life sciences or engineering field.
- Experience with NIH grant submissions and NIH policies and procedures.
- Also, demonstrated experience developing and implementing quality management plans for research data.
- Likewise, experience with protocol design and implementation.
- Conflict of Interest: Understanding of stock options, consulting agreements and other corporate documents related to research and analysis of potential conflicts of interest.
- Additionally, experience with complex calendaring, travel, and event coordination, facilitating meetings and scheduling conference calls and webinars.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.