Apply for Vacancy for SEO Specialist at Kennesaw State University in the USA. The category of the position is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country. KSU offers more than 150 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees to its more than 41,000 students. With 11 colleges on two metro Atlanta campuses, Kennesaw State is a member of the University System of Georgia and the second-largest university in the state. Additionally, the university’s vibrant campus culture, diverse population, strong global ties, entrepreneurial spirit, and Division I athletics draw students from throughout the region and from 92 countries across the globe. Ranked a top choice for students by U.S. News, Kennesaw State is a Carnegie-designated doctoral research institution (R2), placing it among an elite group of only 6 percent of U.S. colleges and universities with an R1 or R2 status.
Oversees web management, operations and search engine optimization for assigned business unit, college or department. Writes and optimizes web content. Designs websites and webpages. Utilizes search engine optimization tools to improve page ranking. Also, utilizes analytics tools to manage, track and report on website key performance indicators (KPIs). Likewise, provides support for digital communication initiatives, including HTML e-mails, social media, digital campaigns and other targeted content development.
- Designs and develops assigned college and/or department websites, including navigation design and page layout
- Creates websites and web pages using the University’s content management system
- Also, assists in the design, development and implementation of assigned location’s digital communication initiatives, including HTML e-mails, social media, and other targeted content
- Additionally, assists faculty in the development of personal faculty websites
- Provides web and technical customer service to students, faculty, and staff
- Monitors and maintains assigned location’s Google Analytics accounts
- Advises on website best practices, including usability, search engine optimization and the use of web analytics
- Likewise, optimizes on-site content for maximum visibility and ranking in major search engines, HTML, site structure as well as page layout and navigation considerations
- Maintains approved naming and linking convention of web pages, images and multimedia files
- Moreover, develops in-bound link from relevant sites and directories
- Performs information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive and keyword research and link analysis.
- Identifies and implements innovate SEO strategies at business unit and/or college level
- Similarly, develops website content and content strategy to complement and enhance the customer experience in collaboration with SEO Manager and Marketing Manager
- Ensures brand consistency across website
- Also, monitors, measures, analyzes and reports via dashboard and scoreboard
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education in Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
Two (2) years related experience in website management with extensive experience in website design
Preferred Educational Qualifications
Advanced degree in in Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Experience working in higher education
- Also, web and SEO experience in higher education industry, information technology, computer science, or related field
- BrightEdge SEO platform experience
- OmniUpdate CMS experience
- Likewise, previous SEO experience in optimizing web and campaign performance in search results
- Also, previous experience utilizing Google Analytics advanced analytics, Advanced Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge in developing web and mobile strategies
- Also, able to do in-depth keyword analytics and use of keywords in content, campaigns and creative materials
- Able to write, edit and coordinate original, and curated search engine optimized (SEO) content
- Additionally, experience analyzing content performance to understand user behavior and pushing toward continuous content improvement
- Furthermore, familiarity with the latest CMS solutions
- Able to translate analytic data into strategic ideas and recommendations
- Experience using graphics and web development tools
- Able to achieve top search engine rankings
- Similarly, strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.