Apply for Vacancy for Service Representative at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category for this application is Health and Medical Services.
Weill Cornell Medicine, officially the Joan & Sanford I. Weill Medical College of Cornell University, is the biomedical research unit and medical school of Cornell University, a private Ivy League university. Also, or over 100 years, Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City has been a community of world-class physicians, researchers and educators coming together.
Under direct supervision, is responsible for ensuring the efficient and accurate management of incoming communications and the scheduling of patient appointments, utilizing established protocols and procedures.
- Obtains, reviews and updates patient demographic and insurance information within the practice management billing system.
- If applicable, ensures that patients provide any pre-visit documentation, pre-certifications or authorizations for medical services as needed, and/or a referral, if required.
- Also, coordinates calendars and schedules appointments and meetings. Prioritizes requests for meetings and coordinates the necessary arrangements for meetings.
- Furthermore, answers incoming phone calls and inquiries. Routes calls and messages within the practice management system to appropriate staff.
- Additionally, adheres to “scripts” and protocols for responding to requests and questions. Exercises some independent judgment when dealing with patients and unusual or special requests; escalates complex or difficult situations.
- Similarly, schedules and/or reschedules patient appointments within the practice management system.
- Maintains general cleanliness and neatness of work areas.
- Furthermore, ensures that facilities and equipment are in optimal and proper working condition. Coordinates preventative maintenance and repairs as needed. May perform minor repairs if qualified and as needed. Moreover, may advise on upgrades for performance enhancements.
Approximately 2 years of experience in a customer service role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Also, demonstrated organizational skills; capable of working independently and as a team member.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.