Apply for Vacancy for Service Representative at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that’s committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. Additionally, the doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies.
Under direct supervision, is responsible for ensuring the efficient and accurate management of incoming communications and the scheduling of patient appointments, utilizing established protocols and procedures
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Service Representative in the USA:
- Obtains, reviews and updates patient demographic and insurance information within the practice management billing system.
- Additionally, if applicable, ensures that patients provide any pre-visit documentation, pre-certifications or authorizations for medical services as needed, and/or a referral, if required.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments and meetings. Prioritizes requests for meetings and coordinates the necessary arrangements for meetings.
- Also, answers incoming phone calls and inquiries. Routes calls and messages within the practice management system to appropriate staff.
- Likewise, adheres to “scripts” and protocols for responding to requests and questions. Exercises some independent judgment when dealing with patients and unusual or special requests; escalates complex or difficult situations.
- Similarly, schedules and/or reschedules patient appointments within the practice management system.
- Maintains general cleanliness and neatness of work areas.
- Furthermore, ensures that facilities and equipment are in optimal and proper working condition. Coordinates preventative maintenance and repairs as needed. May perform minor repairs if qualified and as needed. Moreover, may advise on upgrades for performance enhancements.
- Approximately 2 years of experience in a customer service role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Also, demonstrated organizational skills; capable of working independently and as a team member.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities