Apply for Vacancy for Simulation Technician at Texas A&M University in the USA. The category for this job is Health and Medical Services.
Part Time Position – The Simulation Technician will provide technical and mechanical support for the Clinical Learning Center and the Simulation Coordinator.
- Maintains current knowledge of simulation/lab equipment catalogs and operation manuals.
- Also, programs simulator software to model simulator’s physiological response to instructor specifications.
- Likewise, operates patient simulators, cameras, audio-visual and debriefing systems for the duration of simulations.
- Similarly, sets up and takes down simulation laboratory equipment. May involve rapid turnover of simulation lab set up.
- Moreover, maintains and repairs all simulation equipment, including: Patient simulators, computers, monitors, Vital sign monitors and a variety of medical equipment.
- Troubleshoots equipment malfunctions and contacts vendors as needed.
- Additionally, provides technical support for task trainers and multimedia peripherals including: Beds/examination tables, headwalls, patient monitors, and other health care equipment.
- Moreover, maintains simulation activities and learner confidentiality.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent field.
- Experience / knowledge / Skills: 5 years of computer related experience and experience working in a nursing education simulation/skills lab. Knowledge of computer trouble shooting. Skilled at computer technology
- Moreover, multi-task and work well as part of a team.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: none
- Physical Requirements: Should be able to move and pick up manikins and medical equipment.
- Masters in Computer Science or other related field would be preferred.
- Also, all positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
- Cover Letter
- Also, resume/CV
- Furthermore, three professional references with complete contact information (Unsolicited letters of recommendation will not be considered).
- Transcripts – If required for the position
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.