Apply for Vacancy for Social Media Coordinator at College of Lake County in the USA. The category of the position is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
College of Lake County has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Coordinator!!! Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Social Media Coordinator will represent CLC within our social media channels, develop engaging content, cultivate digital audiences and implement strategic communications processes and projects.
CLC offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits that currently includes BlueCross/BlueShield of Illinois health, Delta dental and Superior vision insurance plans, tuition support for employees and qualified family members, three retirement plans, disability. Additionally, a group and supplemental life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending account plans, a four-day work week in the summer (Fridays off!), generous vacation, sick and personal time off and 13 paid holidays each year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising or related field.
- Also, a minimum of three years of demonstrated experience in developing and managing social media campaigns, including experience in using large platforms such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Nextdoor to reach and regularly interact with customers and constituents.
- Additionally, minimum of one year of demonstrated experience in public relations, media relations, journalism, or related experience.
- Exceptional project management skills; ability to manage multiple, high-priority or complex projects at once.
- Also, ability to act creatively, pragmatically, and analytically as your daily work requires.
- History as an effective self-starter with ability to project manage large-scale efforts independently.
- Drive to take initiative when needed while balancing team approach to a social content and communications practice.
- Similarly, skills for getting things done quickly without sacrificing quality, ability to prioritize for top impact.
- Proven problem-solving skills with ability to generate creative ideas and break those solutions down into iterative improvements.
- Likewise, passion for deep storytelling, simplifying complex topics, connecting people to value and genuine excitement for well-done social content across a variety of platforms.
- High standards for grammatical accuracy and joy for writing creatively or succinctly for mediums ranging from blog posts to press releases.
- Experience writing and editing short-form content for web and social media.
- Additionally, experience effectively coaching and supporting teammates, including content creators, designers, writers and influencers.
- A keen understanding of the benefits, nuances and best practices of different social platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Nextdoor, LinkedIn, Google and YouTube with previous strategic social media experience.
- Furthermore, experience in building successful digital marketing campaigns including sponsored ads on social platforms with an eye for user experience and effective communication.
- Strong understanding of social media metrics (use, targeting, analytics) and ability to identify and deliver upon clearly articulated social content metrics.
- Similarly, remain current with the latest in social media and emerging trends within the digital and social media space.
- Moreover, ability to travel occasionally to attend events and graduation(s).
- Portfolio featuring a variety of written, visual and/or video content used across web channels is a plus.
- Likewise, knowledge of best practices for social media platforms; digital asset management; video & photography
- Also, bilingual in Spanish and English
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.